Baked Spinach and Ricotta Rotolo from Recipe in Eats:Ingredients:
- 8 fresh lasagne sheets (15cm/6” x 11cm/4.5”)
- ½ cup Mozarella cheese, shredded
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)Filling
- 250g/8oz frozen spinach (pre chopped)
- 500g/1lb ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ fresh nutmeg, grated (or ⅛ tsp nutmeg powder)
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepperTomato Sauce
- 700g/24oz passata (or substitute with tinned crushed tomatoes)
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Handful basil leaves (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepperINSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 180C/300F.Tomato Sauce
- Heat oil in a 22cm/9” ovenproof pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 10 seconds then add onion.
- Cook onion until translucent and starting to turn golden, then add the remaining Tomato Sauce ingredients.
- Simmer for 2 minutes to bring the flavours together, then remove from heat.
- Scoop out 1 cup of the Tomato Sauce which will be used to drizzle over the dish at the end.Filling
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the spinach using your hands, then place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining Filling ingredients and mix well to combine. I find it easiest (fastest) to do this with my hands.Assembling
- As per the photo, lay out the lasagne sheet with the shorter end in front of you. The reason is that you want to roll these up so they are fatter than cannelloni.
- Place ⅓ cup (packed) of filling onto the lasagne sheet. Dab some water on the end furthest away from you (to seal the roll), then roll up starting from the end closest to you. Finish with the seal down.
- Continue with remaining lasagne sheets.
- Cut rolls into 3 (so each piece is 3.5cm/1.5” wide).
- Place the rolls into the tomato sauce with the filling facing up.
- Drizzle the reserved Tomato Sauce over the rotolo, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scatter the mozzarella over. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
songs for angry girls - smash down the patriarchy and all who oppose you with these wicked tunes playing in your ear
***Flawless (ft Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche)- Beyonce // Stop Me- Natalia Kills // Gold Guns Girls- Metric // Hard Out Here- Lily Allen // Sleazy- Ke$ha // Hell on Heels- Pistol Annies // Problem- Natalia Kills // Bitch- Plastiscines // Kill of the Night - Gin Wigmore // Mansion Song- Kate Nash // Do It Like a Dude- Jessie J // Knock ‘Em Out- Lily Allen // Seatbelt Hands- Listener // Raise Hell- Brandi Carlile // The Baddest Female- CL // Just a Girl- No Doubt // Woman King- Iron and Wine // You Call Me a Bitch Like It’s a Bad Thing- Halestorm // Creator- Santogold // Black Sheep- Gin Wigmore // Fight Like a Girl- Emilie Autumn // Rebel Girl- Bikini Kill // Salute- Little Mix
HOLY CRAP LISTENER IS ON THIS PLAYLIST WOAH A+
this looks like an awesome lifting playlist lmao
if you follow the paintbrush with your eyes while not moving your head, it forces you to use emdr which is a therapeutic technique to calm anxiety/panic. watching fish swim causes the same effect.
I don’t have a favorite post on Tumblr, I don’t have things that I ‘always’ reblog.
But this is one thing I love seeing on my dash, I love having it on my blog, it really helps to calm me down and its amazing.